Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Little Debbie...

I love food.. I love to go out to a nice restaurant and if I tried or wanted to I could be a serious foodie. I also love to cook and bake and have done some pretty amazing cakes over the last 6 years. I also LOVE junk food. Everything that is terrible for you, I love it. Things like little debbie snack cakes.. I would buy them for my kids. Put them in their lunch one time and next thing I know I had eaten the rest of the box in a few days time. I saw this picture the other day and couldn't help but love it. It made me think about doing this 21 day fix and how much healthier I am eating. If I keep eating little debbies it will catch up to me and I will end up being big deborah.
I like the way I feel being healthy and eating well. I like that I am starting to LOVE eating breakfast and enjoying black coffee, instead of coffee filled with cream and sugar. 
This picture above is the other reason I have a hard time being strong and not giving in to my temptation. I love my mother in law and she is a wonderful person, so I am not saying anything bad about her, but today THIS showed up at my house. Why? well my 5 year old told Gramma that we were all out of doughnuts! This temptation is so hard for me to resist! I have not touched it, but I wanted to dig into those doughnuts. 
I have to remember and remind myself why I am doing this. I need to be reminded why I am on this journey and that I am worth the fight. I have 43 lbs to lose. Most of that was gained from one of 3 pregnancies and the rest from unhealthy eating. 

I will fight my temptation so that I do not become BIG DEBORAH (is it considence my mother in law is named Deborah and she is tiny and thin) 
I will fight my temptation! 
Thank you 21 Day Fix! 

No comments:

Post a Comment