Tuesday, April 15, 2014

21 Day FIx: Day 2 Food

I am loving this 21 Day Fix Food!
Breakfast: 
I starrted my day with 1 fried egg and 2 slices of turkey bacon (1 Red) and cantalope and pineapple (1 purple.) I also had my black coffee. Breakfast has become one of my new favorite meals! I love it. I NEVER used to eat breakfast. I would skip it every day and have 2 cups of coffee loaded with sugar filled creamer. I am much happier getting my morning off to the right start. Sometimes I feel like I just don't want to eat in the morning. I usually just wait a little longer before making my meal. 
Snack #1
This might be my new favorite snack. It was so filling and so yummy. There are a lot of variations you could do with this as well. 

1 Slice of Whole Wheat bread (toasted) -( 1 Yellow )
2. smashed avocado- (1/2 blue)
3. Hummus- (1/2 blue
4. tomato slices and cucumber slices (1 green) (the leftover from this was my second sncak for the day.
I toasted my bread and then put the avocado on it, then put the tomato, hummus and topped it with cucumber. I got this recipe from www.kitchentreaty.com the only change I made was to add tomato. This was so delicious. 
Lunch: Shakology
Snack #2
Sunflower seeds (1 orange ) also not pictured
tomatoes, and cucumber that were left from my first snack to fulfill the (Green)

Dinner:
I have to say that tonights dinner was AMAZING!! 
We had Seared spiced Pork Tenderloin (1 red) with Ginger peach salsa (1 Purple) 
Turkey Bacon wrapped Asparagus (1 red, 1 green) These asparagus were really tiny so I did double the amount for a serving of 10 large asparagus. 
and we had Grilled Corn and Black Bean Salad. ( I counted this as 1 Yellow even though it had tomatoes in it. I figure the tomatoes will fill in where a green container wasn't as full. The cheese in this isn't enough to count as a full blue. There is olive oil in it as well so I counted it as 1 Tsp.

Snack #3
I have one last green to get in and I am going to have baby carrots later. 

This day of food was SO GOOD! 
I did upper fix as my day 2 exercise. 

I love this program!!

No comments:

Post a Comment