Saturday, April 19, 2014

21 Day Fix Day 6

I have my menus all planned out for the week, but I like having the freedom to change them if I want to or need to. Today has been one of those days. It is cold and dreary and rainy, which makes me lazy. I got up at 7:30 but curled up on the couch and snoozed off and on until 11 this morning. ( I was up a lot last night with my little one and at 2:30 woke up out of a dead sleep to feel something crawling across my hand. Not sure if it was a spider or what, but it freaked me out and I couldn't sleep in our bed and then I couldn't fall back to sleep.) All that to say I have been lazy. It is almost 4:30 and I am still waiting to press play on my DVD player to do dirty 30. My kids have the TV occupied, so I am using that as an excuse.
 Don't worry I will get it done.

So anyway I didn't eat breakfast until 11. I had my usual 2 eggs ( i am seriously on an egg kick lately) and fruit (today was just pineapple)  1 RED, 1 PURPLE

Snack: Sunflower seeds (1 ORANGE

Lunch: leftover chili from the chili cheese fries from last night. (1 RED)

Snack: Hot Tea with 1 tsp honey, and 1 apple with 1 tsp peanutbutter (1 PURPLE, 1 TEASPOON




Dinner: Honey Shrimp Stir Fry: 1 YELLOW, 1 GREEN, 1 RED
Sncak: A breakfast burrito (somehow I had a lot of containers left) 
1 RED, 1 YELLOW, 1 BLUE


I still have 2 greens left for today and I just felt it was too late to eat, so I skipped them. I need to get my green containers in earlier in the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment