GRILLED CORN AND BLACK BEAN SALAD
Recipe courtesy of Clean Eating Magazine
Here is what you are going to need to make this DELICIOUS salad.
3 ears of corn out of the husk
1 can of organic black beans
1 cup sliced grape tomatoes (I had yellow and red)
1/4 cup Cilantro
1 11/2 tsp. Apple Cider Viengar
Olive oil cooking spray
1 Tablespoon Olive oil
1 clove minced Garlic
2 oz. Queso Fresco or Feta Cheese
1. Heat your grill to medium- high
2. Spray corn with a little olive oil spray
3. Wrap each piece of corn in a piece of tin foil.
4. Place corn on grill and grill for 20 minutes. Turn it occasionally to get it nice and browned on all sides
5. While corn is cooking mix black beans (rinsed), tomatoes, cilantro, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
When corn is done cooking let it sit and cool off a bit. Then cut it off the cob and add to the bowl.
Toss everything together and top with the cheese. Lighly toss. Refridgerate until ready to serve. This is best cold and eaten the day it is made.
For 21 Day Fix: I counted this as 1 YELLOW and 1 TEASPOON and if you really want to get technical 1/4 BLUE