Monday, July 21, 2014

4 Days Post 3 Day Refresh

Because I posted my results and experience doing the 3 day refresh, I wanted to update after 4 days. I lost 7 lbs on the refresh (which is amazing) and I wanted to see if any of it immediately came back due to water weight. I am happy to say that 4 days later, I am still down 7 lbs! I am amazed and so excited. I have been consistent with my exercise (right now I am doing PiYo and eating from the 21 day fix meal plan). I am really pleased with my results! It really is amazing to have kept off the 7 lbs for 4 days after. I am so motivated to keep pushing and lose more! I am considering doing it again towards the end of August and then once again after our family returns from Disney World.

I am really excited that for the first time in 21 months, I am wearing my wedding rings. I also got into a dress, that I bought last October and was not able to wear because it was just a little too tight. I bought it because I knew I would be able to wear it. My clothes are loose on me and I am only going to get thinner! Woo Hoo!

I am just excited about this refresh.

If you want to join in and experience this I would love to have you along side me. Check it out. WWW.beacbbodycoach.com/Laurenb1022

No comments:

Post a Comment