Monday, May 5, 2014

21 Day Fix... AGAIN!

So I completed the first 21 days and I am so happy with my results. Now I started round 2 today.  I didn't do measurements at the end because I BLEW IT THE LAST WEEKEND! OOPS! I did get a picture before I completely blew it. I am going to share it because I feel like showing the results really helps.

After blowing it all weekend and eating awful, I woke up this morning feeling awful! I feel swollen (probably from increased salt) and I am just super bloated. I have come a LONG way in the last 4 months, but I still have a long way to go. Three babies really did a number on my body. But WOW the changes are amazing! Not only has my body changed a lot, I am so much happier with myself! I feel so much confidence already.

So keep it up! Take Pictures! (I HATED pictures before I started this.) the first time I took pictures, I used it as my motivation because I hated looking at them. Now I can't wait to see the changes I have made.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment